Monday, March 20, 2006

BLESSINGS

On Saturday March 18 my parents had just left to go home and were involved in a head on collision. They are okay even though their car was totaled. They definately had God watching over them. I am so grateful to my husband and our neighbors Kirk and Rhonda for getting to the scene right away since I was unable to be there. I adore my parents and can't imagine not having them in my life! They made sure they could be here for me because they knew that I needed them. It is awesome to be loved just because! We should all remember how important it is to let people know that you love them while you have the chance! I have been blessed with so many awesome people in my life and am grateful to have had them be part of my life! So to all of my friends and family I just want to say I love you all very much! One final note I took my state real estate exam today and to my amazement I passed! Jim said all along that I would do it. I LOVE YOU BABY!!!

1 comment:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Very Very lucky people! How are they doing back home now???