Friday, March 24, 2006

MY BEAUTIFUL NIECE CHRISTINA!!

This is my niece Christina. I still remeber the day she was born. She was the first grandchild in our family and along with her younger sister Marsha became an incredible blessing in my life. They were my girls and spent every weekend I could have them with me. Until 2 years ago they were the only grandaughters in our family. We were blessed with little Ashton almost 2 years ago. I am very proud and still a little sad to see them all grown up. They have turned out to be beautiful young women. Chris will be married in May and will one day be an amazing mother. You see her Aunt Marcy has kept a ready supply of babies for them to love on and they both were great helpers. I LOVE YOU MY BABY GIRL !! YOU ARE A REAL BEAUTY!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: