Saturday, April 15, 2006

FOR MY AMAZING HUSBAND!!!

Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com
I AM POSTING THIS SONG FOR MY BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND. I would give up my house (which I love), our happy life here that we have all grown to love, and a career, which I am excited to begin, to follow you wherever we are sent. All of these things mean nothing without my best friend at my side! You see my darling we will do as we always have and go through it together. I LOVE YOU HHB!! I also need to mention what an amazingly perfect father this man is. No offense to anyone who is also an amazing father this is just my experiences and lifetime that I am speaking of. I am curious to hear others opinions about staying together as a family at all costs or living apart for the sake of maintaining a comfortable lifestyle? You don't have to know us to post your thoughts on the subject, all comments are welcome.

5 comments:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Well you know what Kirk and I have been through, and I would give it all(my house cars money , what have ya) up to stay happy and together.TOGETHER is the key, but there are times where he must go...If he was to get orders and told me to stay here, I would do it...But I know I would follow soon..LOL Jim is a great man..but MINE IS BETTER! He he Ha ha Love you!

Fun At Our House said...

All I can say, Marcy, is you are VERY lucky! I definately picked the wrong BARE!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»